The Romanian Drug Agency (ANMDM) published on their website scientific …
PharmDedict offer regulatory affairs support services in Bulgaria and Romania for pharmaceutical products, herbal medicines, medical devices, food supplements and cosmetics. For pan-European projects we rely on our partnership with and support by competent regulatory consultancy companies within the EuDRAcon network which we joined in 2010.
Marketing authorisations. Our services include strategic regulatory planning according to client’s needs efficiently in pace with planned market launch. We provide full range of services related to pre- and post-submission issues, follow up and communication with healthcare authorities as follows:
– Regulatory submissions under national authorisation procedures;
– National phase completion for MRP/DCP;
– Post-marketing applications and marketing authorisation (MA) maintenance support – variations, renewals, MA transfers;
– Regulatory documentation assessment and upgrade;
– Compilation of quality, non-clinical and clinical overviews;
– Readability testing of package leaflets.
Advice and assistance with local authorisation/notification procedures: advertising and promotional materials, educational materials, direct healthcare professional communication (DHPC).
We can also provide local representation and assistance in relation to:
– Medical devices notifications;
– Food supplements notifications;
– Cosmetic products;
– Translation and adaptation of the local labelling and leaflet in compliance with the relevant requirements.
For pharmaceutical products we also provide support for pricing and reimbursement:
– Advice on local pricing and reimbursement issues and avoiding the pitfalls of the national external and internal reference systems;
– Preparation of price approval and positive drug list applications;
– Translation of all related documentation;
– Timely follow up and communication with experts and administrative support at all levels.
We are currently expanding our regulatory expertise for Russia and other CIS countries, as well as selected MENA markets via partnerships with qualified external experts.
Related Posts from our Blog – View all posts »
Starting in February 2018, the Bulgarian Drug Agency (BDA) applies additional …
The Bulgarian Drug Agency (BDA) announced that they will initiate the procedure …
Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/161 of 2 October 2015 supplemented …
In May 2016 the Bulgarian Drug Agency (BDA) completed the first DCP with …
The Bulgarian Drug Agency (BDA) announced that on May 10th, 2016 they completed …
Based on the application of Article 57(2) of Regulation (EC) No 726/2004, …
2015 was the year marked by the Bulgarian government’s upgrade of …